This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent private hospital care provider who are opening a new mental health and eating disorders clinic in South London.
The role will be responsible for opening the service with the service development team and management of clinic once opened ensuring the service quality is high and the service is compliant with CQC regulations.
– Work in conjunction with the service development team to successfully open the service
– Recruitment of a full staff team for the clinic
– Ensure the service is compliant with internal quality standards and CQC regulations
– Ensure the service offers effective and safe support to service users with mental health problems and eating disorders
– Develop and refine treatment programmes to ensure best practice
– Nursing/clinical background or experience in a complex setting (therapist etc)
– Strong knowledge of mental health/eating disorder services
– Proven track record of achieving good or outstanding ratings in CQC inspections
– Experience of opening and growing services
– Be within commutable distance of South West London