€85,000 - €110000 per annum
INSIGHTEC is a global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making MR-guided focused ultrasound a standard of care. INSIGHTEC’s MR-guided focused ultrasound technology is a game-changing innovation that allows performing surgical procedures with surgical precision but without incisions. The company’s non-invasive therapy platforms, ExAblate and ExAblate Neuro, are proven technology based on sound clinical evidence for treating essential tremor, painful bone metastases and uterine fibroids. The company is dedicated to improving patient lives by collaborating with physicians, medical institutions, academic researchers and regulatory bodies around the world. INSIGHTEC is continuously investing in and expanding its current and investigational applications, ranging from neurosurgery to oncology and women’s health.
The overall goal is to help drive commercial utilization at new and existing INSIGHTEC neurosurgical customers. The purpose of this role is to increase the number of patients treated to reach business profitability through recurring revenue and demonstrated models of service line success
- Focus in brain applications (neurosurgery)
- Main responsibility is to work with INSIGHTEC existing and new install-base sites to develop program to achieve clinical and commercial success.
- Achieve annual goals of number of treatments and revenues from the sites (service and disposables)
- Embed into customer environment and gain In-depth knowledge of their hospital operations, patient flow, financial model with focus on business and operational outcomes
- Be a trusted partner to customer (in clinical, technical and business aspects) with ability to influence and have a seat at customer table for driving program success
- Interface between site and INSIGHTEC marketing and PR teams to promote program and drive patient interest
- Interface between site and INSIGHTEC reimbursement to share best practices for navigating insurance landscape
- Work in close cooperation with sales, marketing and reimbursement teams
- These are only minimum qualifications for this position at this grade level. Other factors are taken into
- consideration when deciding what position and grade level to place an employee such as performance
- level, capable contribution level and company need.
- Scientific (BS, MS), technical (engineer) or clinical background (nurse, radiology technician) or MBA and commercial /sales /marketing background with strong technical skills or inspirations.
- 5-7 years of experience which includes (can be overlapping experience):
- 2 years Clinical / Technical medical device experience in customer facing role with strong preference to Neuro-brain applications
- 2 years building relationships at multiple customer levels representing a highly technical product
- 1 years in a role implementing a novel product / service line / market - can be in marketing, sales, product management, project management, etc.
- Relationship building and ability to influence sites from both bottom-up and top-down across hospital functions.
- Executes with drive, self-motivation, accountability and reliability
- Critical thinking with an eye toward understanding the big picture, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to customer
- Communication skills with internal (INSIGHTEC) and external (customer) stakeholders to articulate vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support
- Operate independently and coordinate efforts with peers
- Movement Disorder, Conference, C-suite experience a plus
- Willingness to Extensive travels (at least 70%)
Share this Job