Hours: Full time
Salary: Negotiable but highly competitive
Gilbert Meher are representing one of the leading providers of Mental Health Care in the country. Known for delivering outstanding rated Hospitals by CQC, this company continues to have ambitious growth.
This position has been created due to expansion and is ideal for a Consultant Psychiatrist (or current Clinical Director) with leadership experience to lead the Consultant Psychiatrist’s across numerous sites in London.
Should you have experience within CAMHS facilities and specialise within Child and Adolescent Psychiatry then this is a fantastic position for a real market leader.
- Work effectively and co-operatively with the multidisciplinary team to deliver a specialist service
- Take responsibility for the care of each service user assigned, providing expert assessments and specialist care advise to the MDTs
- Work alongside the Hospital Director to maintain the quality of care provided at the respected Hospital
- Provide a leadership and mentor approach to assist specialist staff to ensure a person-centred environment
- Uphold and maintain the clinical standards of the Hospital whilst contributing expert and innovative advice on enhancing the clinical approach of the Hospital
- The ideal professional will need to hold Specialist Registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) and have a CCT in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- A number of years’ experience working at Consultant level within CAMHS
- Leadership Experience would be HIGHLY DESIRABLE
If you fit the above criteria and would like the opportunity to join this outstanding organisation please send a copy of your CV Graeme Dobson for further information.