Gilbert Meher are working with a leading resedential care provider to recruit a Clinical Learning Business Partner to consult with and advise on clinical learning and development initiatives. This is a key role within the learning and development team to ensure the delivery of good quality care outcomes.
Role: Clinical Learning Business Partner
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
Location: North West/West Midlands with travel
- Plan and develop appropriate clinical learning programmes to meet identified needs.
- Source appropriate clinical learning solutions, using a variety of providers and media.
- Assist with the design of learning programmes, as the clinical subject matter expert, liaising with the Learning and Development Manager
- Implement clinical learning programmes using effective communication and processes, working with the Learning and Development Manager and the regional training team.
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of all clinical learning interventions to ensure quality of content, learner experience and learning outcomes.
- Lead and oversee the relationships with all external clinical learning providers to ensure business wide learning needs are met
- Work with the Digital Learning Manager to agree provider service level agreements.
- RGN qualification with valid PIN is essential
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with leadership, operational and support colleagues
- Experience in the Health and Social Care sector
- Experience of the design and development of face to face and virtual learning solutions and resources
- Education and Training Award qualification or equivalent
- Experience of commissioning learning provision with external providers
- Valid UK driving licence