Clinical Nurse Manager – Good and Outstanding Care Home – Banbury – £38k
I am looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager for a Luxury Care Home with a Good – Outstanding CQC. The role oversees the Nursing staff and assists the Home manager in all aspects of running the home.
About the role
- You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home. You will be responsible for overseeing the creation and updating of individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records and audits.
- Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you.
- By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the Green Pastures brand and raising the home’s profile.
- You’ll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required.
- You will provide full management cover in the absence of the home manager.
Who we’re looking for
- You will be a level one Registered Nurse with at least two years nursing home experience and at least two years in a senior role.
- You will be a practising Christian.
- You will possess a sound and up-to-date knowledge of tissue viability, infection control, medication management and care planning.
- With a real understanding of the benefits that the right nursing care can bring to residents’ lives, you will champion independence, choice and dignity by delivering the highest quality care to our residents.
- An ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families.
- A natural educator, you will continually seek to share your knowledge of elderly care with those around you.
- A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check.
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development.
- Subsidised hot meals provided.
- Uniform provided.
- Pension provided.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Sickness payments.
Please apply with your CV or call Taylor on 0113 457 0615 for more info.