Role: Clinical Operations Director
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Highly competitive
I am currently partnered with a leading care home provider with care centres across the UK who are looking to bring on an experienced Quality Director to join their management team and take responsibility for the quality of their portfolio across the UK.
After winning multiple awards over previous years, this is a company with a strong foundation to develop your career and the infrastructure in place to provide a challenging day to day.
What you will bring:
- Extensive Specialist Care experience across the UK – with specialist knowledge in regulations across the different areas
- An ability to improve on already impressive standards of care homes and further increase the inspection grades
- Extensive clinical background, with a history of nursing experience being preferable
- A history of management with Regional Managers, or show that you have the ability to jump into the position
- The ability to care for both patients and staff in equal amounts
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring that standards across the care homes is uniform and to the highest standard
- Having a direct say and impact on the care strategy across the portfolio, and being able to see that strategy through to completion
- Be the direct head of the team of Regional Managers and ensuring that the strategy is followed across the business
- Be the main point of contact for escalated issues in the company, and ensuring that retention remains at a high level
What you will receive:
- The opportunity to work for a company that is industry recognised and holder of multiple awards for their dedication to the quality of care for patients
- The chance to take a company with already impressive results and play a key part in devising strategy for improving on those results
- An attractive package that includes a car, phone, laptop, etc.
Interviews are currently being booked over the next two weeks so apply now to avoid disappointment.
0113 457 3670 / Cameron.email@example.com