Gilbert Meher is proud to be working with a wonderful highly specialised private outpatient and day clinic.
I am keen to speak with experienced and qualified psychologists (all backgrounds considered) who are looking for a new challenge!
The project will be within a specialist clinic treating adults, adolescents and children with eating disorders, anxiety & depression in Chelsea.
The lead psychologist is tasked with leading the Adult Anxiety and Mood Pathway Day Programme, running Monday to Friday with both full and half day options for patients.
Deliver excellent care and treatment and have a strong quality agenda. Key-duties for the Lead Practitioner Psychologist (Anxiety and Mood Pathway)
- Leading on the referral pathway and patient journey through the Anxiety and Mood service.
- Leading on the content and management of the Anxiety and Mood Day Programme.
- Key contributor to the MDT process of caring for patients and offering consultation and supervision on psychological practice at the clinic.
- Line managing and offering clinical supervisions to staff in the team.
- Collaborating with the other programme leads (Adult Eating Disorder and Children and Young People) as part of the leadership team (which also includes service manager, consultant psychiatrists and administration lead).
- Assessing new patients, running therapeutic groups, offering individual therapy and being available to the team in responding to and containing clinical risk.
For more information and to explore in more detail, please apply now!