Gilbert Meher are currently working with the UK’s leading care home provider to find a new manager for their luxury service, a beautiful home near Peterborough, where you can really focus on delivering personal service. We are wanting to speak with experience Home Managers who have a genuine passion for delivering an outstanding personal care experience.
The company provide care for the elderly across a number of services in the UK, specializing in Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist Care across a number of care homes. This is an exciting opportunity as the home is opening soon and has recently had a commissioning manager therefore now looking to appoint a strong Home Manager to run this flagship home from strength to strength. In this role there is huge scope to progress and develop within their highly respected organisation that operates across the entire UK.
- Possess strong leadership and management skills
- Management or supervisory experience essential, ideally registered manager who has previously had commissioning experience
- Registered Manager Awards required
- Highly articulate in spoken and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the latest in Dementia care training and provision.
- Confident, adaptable, resilient and commercially aware
- Clear knowledge of CQC standards
As the Commissioning Manager you will assume full responsibility for all day-to-day operations. Responsibilities briefly comprising of:
- Running all aspects of the care home, ensuring it runs efficiently
- Maintaining consistently high standards & CQC compliance
- Marketing and maintaining full occupancy
- Overall budgetary & financial responsibility
- Recruiting, coaching and mentoring staff
How to Apply
If you believe that you fit all of the criteria and would like to be considered for the position then please forward your CV to Lucy Harris with full contact details. Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.