Gilbert Meher is currently working with a leading private healthcare service provider that is currently searching for a compliance manager.
To effectively manage the clinical compliance function, identifying and minimising risk to the company.
• To review all new applications and supporting documentation from Consultants, Nurses and other healthcare professionals
• Overseeing the registration function to ensure that all clinical staff have appropriate documentation and are qualified to work on behalf of Medinet
• Managing HR issues for Consultants, Nurses and other healthcare professionals
• Final sign off for all new applications and writing summaries for input onto the CRM system
• Monitoring and developing registration and recruitment processes
• Reviewing tender documentation and assessing clinical safety and suitability
• Responsibility for reviewing clinical policies and procedures and ensuring these are fit for purpose, as well as drafting and implementing any new policies as these arise
• Review service delivery contracts/legal documents and amend if required
• Responsible for the complaints and incidents process including logging, investigating and responding
• Chairing the Clinical Governance and Clinical Effectiveness meetings, setting the agenda and objectives and ensuring clinical quality is reviewed and improved where necessary
• Overseeing the Information Governance function
• Providing clinical input into service delivery contracts, patient pathways and contract set up
• Advising on regulatory issues for the UK
• Overseeing the registered office for Scotland alongside the Registered Manager, including advice and guidance
• Supporting the wider clinical team of Clinical Nurse Specialists and Medical Advisors.
• Responsible for overseeing the nursing practice audit programme.
Essential Skills Required
• Proven track record of delivering clinical compliance
• Healthcare experience
• Excellent communications skills at all levels, both external and internal.
• Must have an understanding of the background to and aims of current healthcare policy
• Able to balance and prioritise work-loads, understanding the need for urgency
• Organised and efficient, action-oriented.
• Flexible disposition and responsive to business demands.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Professional, calm and efficient manner
• Positive and flexible approach to work
• Takes personal responsibility for making progress.
• Committed to continuous professional development
• Passionate about improving the quality of patient care
• Able to establish and maintain confidentiality and trust
• Team player: co-operates with other staff to achieve results.
• Able to work under pressure in a busy working environment.
• Able to prioritise own workload, plan, set and meet deadlines.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to re-prioritise
• Strives for excellence – continually looking to improve own service.
• Embraces change, viewing it as an opportunity to learn and develop.
• Able to work autonomously, be highly motivated, resourceful and flexible.