Vacancy: Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
Gilbert Meher are excited to be working with an independent healthcare provider in their search for a Band 8 Clinical Psychologist and a forensic Psychologist.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a proactive and results driven professional to work for a specialist independent organisation which successfully caters for those who require complex care needs. Our client is a private healthcare provider people with a range of complex and co-occurring mental health needs.
As a result of their successful growth, my client now require an experienced Clinical/ forensic Psychologist capable of demonstrating expert Clinical understanding, leadership and mentoring for all the care staff and clinical team.
- Responsible for the care and assessment of the Clinic is 54 bed.
- To work alongside the Consultant Psychologist and supervise in the clinical assessment of all service users
- The Psychologist will work within both units, supporting, planning and coordinating with all care and clinical staff to provide quality care
- Provide care to all service users who suffer from, psychosis, emotionally unstable personality traits; deliberate self-harm; physical and verbal aggression; drug and alcohol problems.
- Good understanding of effective therapy methods, as it will be required for the Psychologist to provide therapy sessions to all services users who require it.
- You will be responsible for providing different forms of assessment, and advice to the registered manager as well as mentoring the care team.
- Must be HCPC registered
- An enthusiastic individual who is willing to go beyond expectations and provide the right form of care for the individuals we support
- A leader that is confident to mentor other teams to provide the appropriate form of care for each service user
- A motivated professional who is willing to learn from the Consultant Psychologist who will act as a mentor for the ideal individual.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £49,000.00 /year
- HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council ) (Required)