Gilbert Meher are representing one of the leading providers of Mental Health Care in the country. Known for delivering outstanding rated secure Hospitals by CQC, this company continues to have ambitious growth.
This particular position is ideal for a Consultant Psychiatrist looking to complement their current workload with a full-time position at one of my Clients well-respected Hospitals. You will be working in a 50 bed Tier 4 CAMHS service so experience in CAMHS is required.
Should you have experience within CAMHS Psychiatry then this is a fantastic position for a real market leader.
• Work effectively and cooperatively with the multidisciplinary team to deliver a specialist service
• Take responsibility for the care of each service user assigned, providing expert assessments and specialist care advise to the MDTs
• Work alongside the Hospital Director to maintain the quality of care provided at the respected Hospital
• Provide a leadership and mentor approach to assist specialist staff to ensure a person-centred environment
• Uphold and maintain the clinical standards of the Hospital whilst contributing expert and innovative advice on enhancing the clinical approach of the Hospital
• The ideal professional will need to hold Specialist Registration with the General Medical Council (GMC)
• Specialist experience within a CAMHS PICU service would be HIGHLY DESIRABLE
• Specialist research areas of Mental Illness & Eating disorders
• Excellent communication skills, can co-operatively work with full MDT professionals.
If you fit the above criteria and would like the opportunity to join this outstanding organisation please send a copy of your CV Ash Fitzgerald for further information.