Gilbert Meher are representing one of the leading providers of Mental Health Care in the country. Known for delivering outstanding rated secure Hospitals by CQC, this company continues to have ambitious growth.
This particular position is ideal for a Consultant Psychiatrist looking to complement their current workload with a part-time position at one of my Clients well-respected Hospitals. The number of hours required can be relatively flexible as can the specific days worked.
Should you have experience with locked rehabilitation facilities and specialise in general adult psychiatry then this is a fantastic position for a real market leader.
Consultant Psychiatrist Responsibilities
• Work effectively and cooperatively with the multidisciplinary team to deliver a specialist service
• Take responsibility for the care of each service user assigned, providing expert assessments and specialist care advice to the MDTs
• Work alongside the Hospital Director to maintain the quality of care provided at the respected Hospital
• Provide a leadership and mentor approach to assist specialist staff to ensure a person-centered environment
• Uphold and maintain the clinical standards of the Hospital whilst contributing expert and innovative advice on enhancing the clinical approach of the Hospital
• The ideal professional will need to hold Specialist Registration with the General Medical Council (GMC)
• Specialist experience within a locked rehabilitation service would be HIGHLY DESIRABLE
• Specialist research areas of Mental Illness & Personality Disorder
• Experience of patients with a history of offending
• Excellent communication skills and can cooperatively work with full MDT professionals
If you fit the above criteria and would like the opportunity to join this outstanding organisation as a Consultant Psychiatrist, please send a copy of your CV to Gilbert Meher for further information.