Gilbert Meher are working closely with a wonderful care and education provider in their search for a contracts director.
The group specialise in a huge range of services for children and adults with complex needs.
The role will be to support a new contract across Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire of specialist residential care and education.
Your role will be to sit above the regional manager, head of education and head of quality to ensure complete co-ordination. You will also manage the contract and be heavily involved in building and maintaining relationships with the LA’s.
The ideal candidate will have worked at director level within a commissioning, business development or LA role, or have experience of managing contracts within children services This is a brand new role for the group, so a really exciting opportunity for someone to make the role their own!
- At least 3 years in depth, recent residential childcare experience, local authority or a business development/commissioning experience within children services
- At least two years’ senior management experience. Ideally at director level
- Multi-site experience, ideally two sites or more
- Experience of working with OFSTED, and other regulatory bodies, frameworks and assessment standards and undertaking Regulation 44 and 45 reviews
- Experience of handling conflict and managing sensitive issues to achieve positive outcomes Experience of managing budgets
For more information about this role, please apply now!
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.