Gilbert Meher are currently working with a small privately owned senior living provider based in the North East of the US. This opportunity is to come in as the Chief Operating Officer for a group of 7 service on the East Coast (VT, NH, ME, FL). The services include assisted living, memory care and rehabilitation.
This is a great opportunity for someone in a Vice President position or Regional Director role that is wanting to take on a more senior role where they can have a greater impact on decision making and leadership of the overall company.
We are Ideally looking for candidate based around or willing to relocate VT/NH/ME.
Salary: $120,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Some duties include:
- Provide leadership and implement strategies to achieve annual goals.
- Oversee the annual operating budgets within company guidelines.
- Assure adherence to operations policies/procedures to achieve strategic objectives
- Develop and oversee business plan implementation for new initiatives
- Provide analysis and a summary of performance to the CEO on a quarterly and trended basis
- Ensure appropriate planning, development, and implementation of new and existing services to meet market needs
- Provide leadership in support of the company’s core values, as well as the development of effective.
- Visit the company’s managed communities on a routine basis
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business or related field; Master’s degree, preferred
- Previous multi-facility management experience in healthcare or hospitality industry
- 5 years of experience in leadership roles within a combination of SNF, assisted living and/or senior housing communities or hospitality industry
- A deep understanding of operational systems, as well as a solid understanding of how this translates to the local level
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and work proactively in the creation and management of operational solutions resulting in organizational success
- Outstanding business acumen with excellent analytical skills in addition to financial, operational, and strategic marketing capabilities, including the ability to recognize and act upon opportunities for revenue enhancement and cost containment
- Ability to act as a facilitator, consensus builder and collaborator, and to work effectively across various disciplines with a broad range of constituents
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills, with the ability to bring individuals together and function as a positive and effective mentor
Gilbert Meher are the recruitment partner of choice for large corporate, independent, and not-for-profit Health and social care companies. We have a vastly experienced team of Regional Business Managers focussing on senior care appointments. We can offer you access to a wide range of vacancies, provide you with an insight into the current job market, offer you CV writing and interview technique advice and generally ease the pain of having to search for a new job.