Gilbert Meher are working on behalf of an expanding international dental implant company. We are looking to recruit a tenacious sales agent for their custom implant range across the United States. Whilst Houston is a priority, candidates based in other areas of the US will be considered.
This role involves responsibility for achieving sales goals and objectives through the creation and execution of a sales plan in the assigned territory. This position will involve driving sales growth of the company’s portfolio through communication and personal interfaces with current and prospective clients and customers.
Main responsibilities include:
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Devise short and long terms sales plans to ensure targets are met
- KOL and client relationship management at all levels of business.
Benefits of the Role/Company:
- Upward mobility
- Competitive 401K
- Company car/allowance
- Company phone
- Paid expenses
- 2-10 years’ of dental implant sales
- Core clinical competency inclusive of the dental operating room
- Ability to become technically proficient with the designated portfolio of products
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence others
- Consultative sales process
For more information about this role, please contact Adam Tomlinson at: Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 782-791-0183
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.