Gilbert Meher are working closely with a wonderful care and education provider in their search for an experienced and ambitious Deputy Head Teacher in Staffordhshire
This wonderful School supports young people aged 6 – 19 with complex needs typically related to Asperger’s Syndrome, Autism and other conditions.
Your role will be to support our Head Teacher in leading, managing and organising the school to the highest professional standards.
The successful candidate is likely to be highly passionate about teaching and learning and inspiring pupils to be the best they can be. Additionally they will be committed to creating a nurturing environment and be able to demonstrate exceptional leadership skills when deputising in the Head’s absence.
The successful candidate will need to be up to date with current Ofsted legislations and regulations and would ideally have an excellent track record with Ofsted outcomes.
With our continuous growth this is an exciting time to join the Aurora Group; and as a member of our Senior Leadership Team you’ll get the opportunity to help deliver some fantastic new initiatives.
Salary starting at L3.
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate:
- Qualified Teacher Status with degree qualification (QTS teacher reference number required)
- Evidence of recent continuous professional development relevant to the post
- Willingness to undertake further leadership CPD (NPQSL, NPQH)
- Significant and successful experience at middle or senior leadership level within a special school setting
- Recent experience as an excellent teacher of students with a wide range of highly complex needs
- Experience of leading and managing a diverse team of staff effectively
- Experience of performance management
- Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
For more information about this role, please apply now!
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful