We are delighted to be working in close partnership with one of the largest and most successful care providers across the UK. Currently, we are exclusively sourcing a Deputy Manager for one of their luxury & fully compliant homes located in the Alloa area.
Our client is ideally looking for a Clinical Deputy (RGN or RMN) with previous care home experience to join their brand new management team. This opportunity with a large care home provider with an emphasis on family culture would be an excellent opportunity to become part of the team that pride themselves on their quality of care.
The perfect candidate has to be a person-centered individual, that has an in-depth understanding of both the Care Inspectorate, and Quality Assurance processes, alongside a strong willingness to improve those in your care's lives physically, socially and emotionally, allowing them to live a full life.
Key duties will include:
- Delivering hands on care, safe drug administration and accurate record keeping.
- You will also develop individualised care plans ensuring the physical, emotional and social needs of our Client's service users are met.
- You will ensure service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
- You would also be involved in building close relationships with healthcare professionals in the local community.
- Most importantly, you will be given the time to get to know our client's residents, and their families, enabling you to deliver a truly personalised model of care.
- Overseeing the care & clinical teams – working very closely with an experienced and clinically trained home manager.
- Ideally RGN or RMN Qualification with a clean & active NMC Pin
- Previous nursing or care home experience.
- Previous management or lead experience.
- Right to work in the UK.