Deputy Nursing Manager (RGN)
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: Up to £55,000pa
- Location: Surrey/Berks/Hants
Gilbert Meher are delighted to be working closely with one of the leading and most luxurious healthcare providers in the UK. The company are looking to appoint a strong Pipeline Deputy Nursing Manager (RGN) to cover their beautiful homes across parts of the Surrey/Berkshire/Hampshire area.
Our client is looking for qualified candidates who will be an asset to their nursing team and work hand in hand with the Home Manager and the team throughout the home to deliver care that enhances every resident’s life as well as promoting an atmosphere which enables residents to live as independently as possible.
My client is a multi-award winning group providing outstanding care in beautiful purpose built homes. Their homes are individual and unique, each one having a slightly different feel but all aiming to provide outstanding care and support.
The company invest heavily in the development of their employees. Their roles present unique opportunities to join caring, fun and forward-thinking homes which are all in early stages of development. They are looking for professional, creative and energetic Nursing staff to join their friendly and passionate teams who all work towards the same goals.
- RGN Qualified with strong clinical experience, have experience of leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a team to provide outstanding clinical care.
- Responsible for the delivery of effective nursing care to nursing residents within in the home, directly managing the group of RN’s employed
- Responsible for the process of identifying and communicating with the nominated nurse in charge of the shift.
- Supporting these nurses who have overall accountability for actions taken by them during a shift.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced and credible clinician who will be key in the effective delivery of person-centred services to meet the identified needs of residents
- An experienced people manager with the leadership skills to engage and motivated others to deliver exceptional care.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
- Active NMC Registration
- The ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
- A self-motivated and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend incentive
- Employee Assistance programme
- Good Samaritan Fund
- Heart & Soul company recognition programme
- ‘Your choices’ voluntary benefits – employee discounted scheme
- Wellbeing programmes
- Long service awards
- Recognition programmes
- Study support
- Ongoing career development training
Finally, If you are interested please submit your CV. Alternatively, feel free to contact Corrie Keable on 0113 457 3551 for a confidential discussion.