Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- Hours: 36 – 44 Hours per week
- Salary: from £16.00 per hour + Paid breaks and handover
- Location: Buckingham
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Care Home Provider in Buckingham. This home holds a ‘Good’ CQC and a fantastic management system.
I’m looking to appoint a Registered General Nurse who will be an asset to their nursing team and promote an atmosphere which enables residents to live as independently as possible.
- Leading Care Home provider that operates 72 care homes in UK
- Opened in 2014 and are now already the 5th largest Care Home provider
- Quality of care focused with teams that provide a forward thinking and fun environment.
- They heavily invest into the development of their employees with extensive free training and opportunities to enrol on leadership courses.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of person centered care are being delivered at all times by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of the care plans. Observing and carrying out appropriate hand-overs to ensure the detail and accuracy of service user information being provided
- Carryout nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Provide support and guidance to all staff, providing demonstrations and instructions of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
- Understand personal responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act and fire safety and evacuation procedures, demonstrating a working knowledge of COSHH assessments applicable in your area of work.
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care. As well as family members,
- Valid NMC PIN
- Update DBS check / willing to undergo a DBS check
- Free parking
- Complementary meals
- Generous holiday allowance
- Exclusive discount scheme; supermarket savings, online cashback, high-streets vouchers, holiday discounts and more!
- Career Progression
- Personal Development Programmes
Please apply with your CV or contact Robbie on 0113 457 0615 for more info.