Deputy Care Home Manager (RGN)
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
- Location: Thames Ditton, Surrey
We are delighted to be working exclusively with one of the top Care providers in the UK, Scotland and the Channel Islands. I’m looking to appoint a nurse qualified Deputy Home Manager for a beautiful and fully compliant home in the Thames Ditton area of Surrey.
Our client is looking for an excellent Deputy Manager who will be in charge of their nursing team and promote an atmosphere which enables residents to live as independently as possible.
My client currently operates in excess of 71 care homes, providing leading services in residential care and the development of specialist services for residents with higher dependency needs. This includes; nursing care for infirm elderly, respite care, step-up and step-down care, end-of-life care and an award-winning specialist dementia service that is studied internationally.
The company invest heavily in the development of their employees. Their roles present unique opportunities to join caring, fun and forward-thinking homes which are all in early stages of development. They are looking for professional, creative and energetic Nursing staff to join their friendly and passionate teams who all work towards the same goals.
- Delivering hands on care, safe drug administration and accurate record keeping.
- You will also develop individualised care plans ensuring the physical, emotional and social needs of our Client’s service users are met.
- You will ensure service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
- You would also be involved in building close relationships with healthcare professionals in the local community.
- Most importantly, you will be given the time to get to know our client’s residents, and their families, enabling you to deliver a truly personalised model of care.
- Overseeing the care & clinical teams – working very closely with an experienced and clinically trained home manager.
- Valid NMC PIN
- Update DBS check / willing to undergo a DBS check
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Deputy Manager in a Care Home with Vulnerable Adults or similar setting
- Working to the standards set by the Regulators and by external bodies
- Free parking
- Complementary meals
- Generous holiday allowance
- Exclusive discount scheme; supermarket savings, online cashback, highstreets vouchers, holiday discounts and more!
- Career Progression
- Personal Development Programme.
If you are interested in this position please apply.