Gilbert Meher are working with an innovative, rapidly growing Cancer Diagnostics and Precision Medicine Company. My client are seeking a Director of Medical Affairs to lead the definition and implementation of evidence generating strategies and drive KOL relationship management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to report into the Chief Medical Officer in a brand new position, taking complete ownership of KOL strategy and relationship building alongside having significant influence on the evidence and publications that are distributed to support the company’s portfolio of Cancer Diagnostic products.
- Define and implement evidence generation strategy for a portfolio of products intended for the Cancer and Rare Disease diagnostics markets.
- Work cross-functionally with R&D, Marketing and External Partners to ensure evidence generation is carried out effectively.
- Work on the development of external-facing product-support materials such as presentations, publications etc.
- Lead webinars and represent the company at congresses and symposiums.
- Drive KOL strategy, managing existing relationships and expanding the network throughout the Oncology/Rare Disease space.
- Lead medical education – internally to strengthen training and understanding within the company, and externally through webinars, symposiums etc.
- PhD or MD educated.
- Proven Oncology KOL network.
- Molecular Diagnostics background preferred, with specific Genomics & NGS experience a plus. Additional Pharma experience also advantageous.
- Proven record of medical affairs accomplishments.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
This position could be remote based in either Central or Eastern US, reporting to a central office in Europe.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Share this Job