I am currently partnered with an innovative Medical Device company who are defining a new path in the development of Blood Diagnostics.
Recent commercial success has driven growth, and as a result they are expanding their technical teams. They are seeking a Director of Hematology to lead development studies and data interpretation for key pipeline products.
- Manage laboratory team to support registration studies to meet corporate timelines.
- Act as Study Director or Principal Investigator for internal or external registration studies.
- Reduce and analyze highly complex data and present it to maximize clarity and impact.
- Serve as a technical expert on project teams, including contribution of ideas, development and execution of plans, and timely reporting of the results.
- Serve as technical expert on external collaborations and studies; including meeting with customers and other external parties as a representative of the company in area of expertise.
- Work cross functionally with Clinical, Regulatory, Quality and Biostatistics departments.
- Write protocols and study reports.
- Maintain leading edge knowledge in primary field of expertise.
- Maintain high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature and attendance at scientific meetings.
- Write and submit abstracts to national and international conferences.
- Present internally and at scientific conferences and contribute to scientific publications.
- Support regulatory submissions to global health authorities.
- Ph.D., with a minimum of 7 years relevant experience or Master’s degree in a scientific discipline with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Proven knowledge of blood bank practices.
- Familiarity with GLP/GMP regulations & record keeping.
- Proficient in writing reports, regulatory submissions and publications.
- Solid experience with related computer software.
The position is to be based in San Francisco, California and will support relocation. If you are interested please apply directly.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.