The Organisation provides housing and accommodation-based support in partnership with other housing providers together with a range of community-based services across the North of England. We work in close partnership with local authority Adult Social Care and Housing Services and Clinical Commissioning Groups.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our Senior Management Team who can proactively take the strategic lead on all issues related to Housing and Estates, our Housing Stock and our Maintenance Service to ensure we are fully compliant with all statutory regulations and legislation. We require a confident inspirational leader with personal credibility and qualities which commands respect with the ability to deliver sustainable growth. The post holder will also take corporate responsibility for Health and Safety.
Previous experience in a senior management role for a Housing Provider is essential and you must have a demonstrable track record of achieving business success through formal and informal processes. The successful applicant will have drive, determination and the ability to deliver continuous improvement.
We want to reward our employees for their hard work and offer the following benefits:
- Flexi-time working scheme and other flexible working opportunities where practical
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Access to our Employees Benefits Scheme with hundreds of discounts at major retailers as well as a Cycle To Work scheme
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous opportunities for ongoing training and career development
- Company vehicle
- Free on site parking