An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director of Marketing to join a global Medical Device company in Central US.
The successful candidate will be leading a close-knit marketing team for a growing company, who pride themselves on their commitment to improving healthcare and patient outcomes.
- Drive revenue by executing marketing strategies, and leading global marketing launch plans for new products
- Analyse sales data for market performance and make corrective action plans if necessary
- Create marketing collateral including brochures, posters, sales promotion programs, ads, slides and specification booklets
- Implement pricing and marketing plans, sales strategies, and promotional programs
- Educate customers on utilising products, provide training on procedures, and support clinical cases
- Manage, develop and provide professional development opportunities to marketing staff
- 4 year degree, preferably MBA educated
- 8+ years of Medical Device experience, ideally within a leadership role
- Interventional Radiology experience preferred but not essential
- Background in Product Management
- Strong knowledge of market research
For more information about this role, please contact Abigail Prudhoe at email@example.com or call +44 782 550 2645
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.