Gilbert Meher are exclusively partnered with a growing Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory who are innovating genomics testing within the Infectious Disease Space.
The company are seeking a Director Reimbursement to streamline their Revenue Cycle Management strategy as they continue on their journey of extensive growth. The incumbent will report directly into the CFO, heading up Revenue Cycle Strategy and leading team to support this. This is a new position with a high level of strategic input. Requirements:
- >5 years’ Reimbursement and Revenue Cycle Management experience within the diagnostics space required. Specific NGS or PCR experience an advantage.
- Proven track-record increasing revenues through improving payor-compliance and reimbursement strategy.
- Experienced in implementing Credentialing.
- Proven experience in leading teams preferred.
- Driven to work in a small company environment – comfortable in fast-paced and cross-functional teams.
This position will ideally be based in Texas, but there is potential for remote work for the ideal candidate.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.