Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will deal with all aspects relating to production, R&D, procurement, sub-contractors, service support and technical documentation. The client is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and we welcome applications from everyone who meets the criteria. If you are you looking for your next step as an Electrical Design Engineer, this could be it.
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will be involved in all aspects from production, R&D, procurement, sub-contractors, service support and technical documentation. Other responsibilities include;
- Produce and check drawings. Working with mechanical and software teams you will ensure the customers necessary requirements are met.
- Provide technical support for electricians on site, sub contract/outsource partners, service department, and customers. You will produce technical documentation for machine operation and testing.
- You will communicate with our suppliers and purchasing department on product You will be required on occasions to travel to other sites, customers and supplier sites when requested.
- Adopt 5Sapproach and lean manufacturing
- Create testprocedures and complete/develop process check
The Electrical Design Engineer will be required to be trained to at least HNC Level, but a Degree is desirable. The successful Electrical Design Engineer must have professional experience and relevant PLC/HMI/’software knowledge and experience to support. This position is offering a competitive benefits package including Pension, 25 days Annual leave, Maternity/Paternity pay and sick pay.
If you are interested in the position of Electrical Design Engineer, then do not hesitate to apply by contacting me directly on 07827324509