Electrical Shift Engineer
Amazing benefits include an 8% pension, private healthcare, a performance-based bonus, and £500 voucher at Christmas
An opportunity has arisen at the largest independent Lime Operators in the UK.
The company in recent years have focused on diversification for the benefit of the company and its customers, with a vision to become a more diverse company going forward.
As a Shift Engineer, you will play a pivotal role within the Operational site team, reporting to the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will work as part of a team of multi-skilled engineers in the delivery of the Engineering strategy to support the ongoing progression of the site performance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Routine PPM’s & Safety Inspections
• Attend, Diagnose, and Repair electrical issues across multiple plants & equipment
• Install & fault find on AC Drives
• PLC Fault Finding
• Instrumentation Installs & Calibrations
• Drive & maintain quality engineering solutions & standards
• Ensure all plant equipment is maintained to standards set by the Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Qualifications & Experience:
• Time served Electrician with NVQ level 3 as a minimum
• 18th Edition & IOSH Managing Safely is desirable.
• Allen Bradley Drives & PLC’s,
• Siemen’s Instrumentation
• Control Circuits & Pilz Safety Relay’s
The ideal candidate will posses heavy industry or chemical manufacturing experience as well as the competency to work from their own initiative to get the job at hand done
Shift pattern of 3 days 2 nights followed by 4 days off.
If you're interested in this role, click "Apply Now" and attach a copy of your CV