Job Role: English Lead Teacher
Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Salary: MPS 1 – UPS 3 + SEN + TLR + Teacher’s Pension
Gilbert Meher are working closely with a fantastic leading provider of specialist care and education for children and young people with SEMH, ASD, ADHD and Complex Learning Needs.
This fantastic organisation are opening up a new school in Rotherham and are looking for a English Lead Teacher to carry out the professional duties as a teacher, and offer education to primary and secondary age students with SEMH, associated with autism and communication difficulties.
This role is a great career opportunity to join a new school, which will allow you to deliver the education you have always wanted!
– Ensure the educational needs of all students are met.
– Deliver an appropriately broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for students.
– Provide high quality educational services
– Design and create lesson plans.
– Must have experience working with students with SEMH/ASD/associated complex needs.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.