Salary: Up to £110,000
Location: National role – South West base
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection are working in partnership with an ambitious, PE backed social care provider on their next addition to their leadership team and drive forward their ambitious growth agenda through new developments and maximising the potential of the current estate.
- Overall responsibility for the property portfolio of a broad range of residential and community-based care services.
- Ensuring compliance with landlord covenants; statutory compliance including health and safety, property condition and presentation.
- Leading of the refurbishment programme and the development of new-build residential care services.
- Providing leadership to the Property Services team with a view to providing a first class, professional and effective support service.
- Management of the group capex budget, ensuring value for money on all Capital expenditure – planned and reactive for money in the delivery of approved projects.
- Manage and deliver property developments and projects from concept through to completion.
- We are looking for a strong all-rounder – excellent technical knowledge, strong commercial skills and a proven track record of managing a broad range of stakeholders.
- Sector – experience of health/social care is desirable. A strong track record in a high-end service led industry is essential.
- Influential – You will be able to justify and influence property decisions at all levels.
- Commercial Acumen – Strong commercial skills and awareness are essential. You will understand business needs and opportunities as they relate to property operations and development.
- Technical ability – able to understand and analyse complex issues such as property construction methods and processes, mechanical and electrical systems and technical problems.
- Communication -The ability to present technical issues in a concise and simple way such as that all stakeholders will understand the issues at hand.
- Coaching – Proven experience to coaching and developing staff at all levels
- Political sensitivity – an understanding of how and when it is best to get key messages across with key stakeholders and colleagues.
Gilbert Meher are retained exclusively on this assignment, so please get in touch if you would like to receive the information pack. All initial enquiries should be direct initially to Jonny Stewart on Jonny.Stewart@gilbertmeher.com.
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher’s unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enables us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both Client and Candidate.