Gilbert Meher are searching for an experienced Executive Director for a premium senior living provider in the US.
The Executive Director provides leadership and direction for overall community operations to insure delivery of quality care and resident-centered services in accordance with all laws, regulations. The role will include providing oversight of service hospitality, service delivery goals, and financial objectives. The chosen candidate will manage budget to meet community needs and company goals in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and company standards.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
- Must be 21 years of age to oversee assisted living (administrator license requirement)
- Must have Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Successful operational experience in senior housing or hospitality preferred
- Supervisory experience in senior services preferred
- Must be knowledgeable of federal and state industry regulations
- Ensures staff performs all duties meeting and exceeding resident requests and needs
- Achieves operating margin and cash flow goals including budgeted revenue and expense goals
- Serves as Sales Manager leading sales team to achieve marketing and occupancy goals
- Interviews, hires, trains, evaluates, supervises, supports, counsels and develops management team
- Ensures managers interview, hire, train, evaluate, supervise, support, counsel and develop staff appropriately
- Actively participates in and encourages staff retention programs
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please do not hesitate to forward your CV to Craig Ruck at Gilbert Meher.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Gilbert Meher – Elderly Care Specialists
Gilbert Meher are the recruitment partner of choice for large corporate, independent, and not-for-profit Healthcare providers world wide. We have a vastly experienced team of Regional Business Managers focusing on senior elderly care appointments. We can offer you access to a wide range of vacancies, provide you with an insight into the current job market, offer you CV writing and interview technique advice and generally ease the pain of having to search for a new job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year