Office Munich, Ulm, Augsburg, Regensburg, Memmingen u. Environment
Its main tasks are:
In this diverse role, you will be responsible for the execution of repairs, maintenance and commissioning of our product portfolio.
After several months of familiarization, you gradually take over customer care. In addition, you will receive regular training to safely handle the identification and correction of electrical and mechanical disturbances.
You start after the training period from your place of residence to our customers in your area, occasionally also to the Federal territory. You get your own service vehicle, a high-quality work equipment and a reward for the demanding task.
• Technical, biological or chemical education
• excellent communication and presentation skills
• good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Willingness to travel and further education
• very good language skills in German are required, English knowledge required (group language)
What she expects
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Advanced employment conditions
• Exciting career opportunities
• Extensive education and training
• International and complex environment (30+ different nationalities)
• Strong corporate culture with interesting history
• Global thinking with “Swissness” as brand promise
• extremely versatile tasks with great personal responsibility and competence in a team-oriented, dynamic, very successful high-tech company.
To apply for this role please contact Connor Whitehouse or submit your CV at the bottom of this page.