Gilbert Meher Search & Selection are working with an established privately owned care home provider to find the next addition to their growing finance team. We are looking for a Financial Analyst to support the Finance Business Partner within a dynamic and changing group.
The key focus of the role is to assist in the rollout of business partnering across the group.
This will be achieved by:
- Driving accountability, profitability and cost ownership with key profit centre owners.
- Analysing and reviewing the performance of the profit centre managers.
- Identifying, tracking and managing business risks and opportunities from a financial perspective.
- Having a hands-on approach to analysis and accounting when required and by leading the interrogation of actual results versus planned performance.
- Producing business plans, actuals, budgets and rolling forecast processes in collaboration with the Finance Business Partner and Non-Financial managers.
- Delivering dynamic rolling forecasts accurately and on time whilst setting targets for operations managers.
· Training and supporting Non-Financial people to understand the importance of financial analysis as part of the business partnering approach.
- Developing relationships and mentoring Care Home managers to manage their financial results. Including face to face meetings at care homes and understanding the dynamics of the operational delivery
- Balanced Scorecard metrics, including EBITDA and Working capital
We are looking for:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) (preferred)
- Minimum 2 years management accounting experience
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience in the Care Homes sector (desirable)
- Strong Excel modelling skills (advanced skills)
- Strong attention to detail, with good analytical and investigative skills
- Pro-active and ability to work effectively on their own initiative
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher’s unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enables us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both Client and Candidate.
If you are interested in this excellent role, please send your CV to Catherine Tyldsley at Gilbert Meher via our register with us section at the bottom of this page.