Location: North Yorkshire
Industry: Health & Social Care
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection are working with an established privately-owned care home provider to find the next addition to their growing finance team. We are looking for a Financial Reporting Accountant reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Company reporting to ensure financial results are accurate, and statutory reporting disciplines are delivered monthly.
- Lead the delivery of an excellent financial accounting service including month end close timeliness standards.
- Monthly financial reporting ensuring accuracy of accounting entries and fully monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Statutory financial reporting including liaising and supporting auditors to ensure high-quality compliance levels.
- Ensure the control of Fixed Asset valuation and depreciation postings and ensure accurate Capital and OPEX accounting with procurement systems.
- Be responsible for the Accounts payable ledger, reconciliation including GRNI and dispute invoice accruals.
- Calculate and post accurate accruals and prepayments reflecting the activity of the business operation.
- Produce short-term cash flow forecasts and reports, to support efficient cash utilisation.
- Asset with Bank reporting for loan covenant requirements.
- Deliver efficient VAT, Corporation, Payroll and other regulatory returns are submitted and payments made in a timely fashion.
- Accurately and transparently report balancing of intercompany accounting between entities.
- Efficiently and accurately provide financial reporting service to Crestbridge relating to the Jersey company accounts.
- Provide support and accounting to achieve an excellent payroll service.
We are looking for:
- ACA / ACCA qualified (QBE also considered)
- Degree level educated – 2.1 or above (preferred)
- SAGE 200 experience and SAPA experience (preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills (preferred)
- Coaching and Mentoring skills to lead people’s development
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher’s unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enables us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both Client and Candidate.