Job Role: Fostering Operations Director
Gilbert Meher are proud to be working extremely closely with a leading children’s services provider who offers high-quality fostering services to children and young people across the country.
This rapidly expanding and ambitious organisation are looking to appoint a Fostering Operations Director to work closely with the CEO, oversee their fostering services and manage a team of Managers ensuring a high-quality fostering service is delivered.
Working as part of the senior management team for this brilliantly run organisation, this role is an exceptional opportunity to join an inspiring team, who have ambitious growth plans to expand their services across the UK.
- Provide leadership for the organisation.
- Oversee and manage the fostering services.
- Ensure financial targets are agreed and met in all departments.
- Effective management and development of the fostering service.
- Develop plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Experience of directly working with the children and young people in the fostering sector.
- 5 years + experience of working within a regional/operational role within the children’s fostering services.
- Must be a qualified social worker
- Significant experience with OFSTED.
- Full UK Driving license
If you are interested in this exceptional role, please contact Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.