Gilbert Meher are currently working exclusively with a leading charity who provide financial support and services internationally to a range of humanitarian projects. This exciting charity put individuals at the heart of everything they do and have turned thousands of lives around for the better.
With plans for further expansion, this exceptional charity are now looking for a Fundraising Director to oversee the entire fundraising activity for the charity, along with developing and delivering the fundraising strategy for the charity.
This role is a superb opportunity to join an exceptional charity at the beginning of their extensive growth, who will provide multiple opportunities for career progression and development, whilst aiding in changing the lives of vulnerable individuals.
- Manage the fundraising team.
- Play a key role in securing substantial income
- Develop, oversee and lead the fundraising strategy.
- Lead in identifying and maintaining the relationships to key funders.
- Must have extensive experience working with Major Donors and HNW
- Must have previous experience working as a Fundraising Manager/Head of Fundraising.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Senior leadership experience.
- Excellent people leadership skills and be able to motivate and encourage individuals to succeed in their career.
- Excellent relationship management abilities.
For more information about this role, please contact Zoe McCartney on: email@example.com or call 0113 819 9960.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each application, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.