Gilbert Meher is working closely with a wonderful international children’s charity in their search for a Global director of charitable partnerships.
The wonderful charity believes that every child has the right to grow up and thrive – in a safe, secure and loving home and their vision is a world in which children do not live in institutions.
The foundation are seeking an exceptional Global Partnerships Director to join their Senior Management Team (SMT).
Reporting to the Global Chief Executive you will be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of robust and effective fundraising, income generation and partnerships for the foundation. As part of the SMT the Fundraising and Partnerships Director will be directly involved in the development and implementation of organisation-wide annual, and longer-term strategic plans, as well as participating in the evolution of global strategies and initiatives.
The key responsibilities are:
- Cultivate effective internal and external relationships beneficial to fundraising, particularly with corporate, trusts, legacies, major gifts and international applications
- Lead on the identification of potential partner organisations to help the foundation achieve its mission
- Ensuring sound and efficient use of resources and adherence to governance procedures, including engagement with the Board of Trustees • Represent the foundation as part of an external influencing strategy
- Provide leadership as part of the SMT and be the key advisor to the Chief Executive, and the Programmes and Projects Director in relation to the fundraising, communications and partnership strategy, contributing to an effective organisational strategy
- As the successful candidate you will have an excellent understanding of all fundraising and income generation activities.
- With strong strategic marketing, PR, financial planning, budgeting and data analysis skills, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to develop, pitch and win major contracts.
- A fluent communicator to a wide range of audiences, you will be persuasive, able to influence and inform as required, whilst motivating teamwork, collaboration and productive working relationships.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious an experienced director to join a foundation at the beginning of their journey!
Please get in touch for more information and to arrange an initial meeting with the foundation.