Gilbert Meher are working closely with a care and education provider in their search for a Group Referrals Co-ordinator.
As Group Referrals Co-ordinator, you will play a critical role as the main point of contact for external stakeholders making referrals for placements of children and young people into the group’s portfolio of children’s residential homes/schools and /or day schools.
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Location is flexible but you must be within reasonable driving distance of our corporate hub in Manchester. You will be required to travel occasionally as part of your role to visit internal and external stakeholders.
Benefits: generous annual leave entitlement, company pension scheme, birthday vouchers, employee perks and discounts.
In this role, you will: Co-ordinate all aspects of inbound general enquiries, referral co-ordination and placements including direct/indirect referrals, web based portal and framework referrals. Work with the Commercial team’s Assistant to manage all admissions and referrals data for all group settings, ensuring accurate and effective recording and tracking, data and trend analysis, reporting, identifying opportunities and risks.
Co-manage the Customer Relationship Management database systems to monitor, track and accurately record referrals and relationships across LA accounts. Collaborate with Business Development and Referrals colleagues to collate information necessary for monitoring referrals and placements and to enable you to complete weekly occupancy and referrals KPIs and lead weekly occupancy calls for the Group.
Advise and liaise with the School Principals, Head Teachers, Registered Managers and SMT on all matters relating to placements and referrals made to the group, including weekly occupancy forecasting and reporting on the progress of referrals and placements and presenting at termly commercial team meetings.
Develop and nurture positive relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree (or equivalent) educated with a demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- An excellent communicator and experienced team worker and supporter, who is highly skilled at building strong working relationships with colleagues and external local authority contacts.
- Highly IT literate, excellent administrative, project management and report writing skills, and a calm, competent and resilient multi-tasker.
- Preferably experienced in the independent SEMH/ASC education sector and/or able to demonstrate an awareness of and belief in the independent SEMH / ASC school sector and children’s home market as well as an appreciation of the issues of managing young people who have social, emotional and behavioural needs.
- You may have previous experience as an Office Manager, Administrator, CRM administrator, Referrals coordinator.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now!