Gilbert Meher are working closely with one of the UK’s leading organisation that provides care and education to children and young people across the UK.
This excellent organisation are now looking for a Head of Care within their specialist residential school. The Head of Care will be responsible for their children’s homes associated with the school which provides care to children with ASD, SEMH and learning disabilities.
This role is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a new career challenge and career progression.
– Lead all the children’s homes
– Be a designated safeguarding lead within the home
– Registered Manager for the school’s care provision with OFSTED
– Must have experience working with ASD, SEMH and learning disabilities.
– Must have/be working towards an NVQ Level 5 in Children and young people.
If you are interested in this excellent role, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.