Gilbert Meher are working closely with an ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation who pride themselves on providing outstanding specialist residential care and school services to children, young people and adults with some of the most complex and challenging behaviours.
This excellent organisation are looking for a Head of Care to oversee the whole of the vast residential side of the school, which provides education to young people with ASD, challenging behaviour and learning disabilities.
This role is a great opportunity for individuals looking to join an ambitious organisation, who will provide multiple opportunities for career progression.
– Ensure the needs of the children and young people who use the service are met.
– Manage the service and delivery
– Manage finance
– Manage resources
– Health & Safety
– Must have experience working with autism, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
– Must have significant knowledge of OFSTED.
– Must have a Registered Managers award.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please could you send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.