Gilbert Meher are working closely with one of the leading providers of care and education for children and young people.
This ambitious and brilliantly-run organisation are now looking for a Head of Curriculum for their college, which provides education to young adults with autism spectrum disorders.
To lead and develop the on-site curriculum and manage the quality of the provision, this is a great opportunity for experienced/lead teachers looking for their next step up or curriculum managers looking for a new career challenge.
– Lead and develop the on-site curriculum
– Manage the quality of the provision
– Must have experience working with children and young people with autism spectrum disorders
– Must have experience working in a college
– Significant experience working as a teacher within a specialist school.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher