Gilbert Meher are proud to be working closely with a leading humanitarian charity who provide support, advice and services internationally to children, young people and adults. This exciting charity put individuals at the heart of everything they do and have turned thousands of lives around for the better.
With plans for further expansion, this exceptional charity are looking to appoint a Head of Fundraising to oversee and develop their fundraising strategy, consisting of trusts & foundations, corporate partners and major donors, along with working closely with the communications team to further promote the work the charity does.
This role is a superb opportunity to join an exceptional charity at the beginning of the growth, who will provide you with multiple opportunities for career progression and development, whilst aiding in changing the lives of vulnerable individuals.
- Develop and deliver the fundraising strategy.
- Line management of the fundraising team.
- Play a key role in securing substantial income.
- Develop an attractive new strategy.
- Generate a portfolio of income.
- Ensure targets are met.
- Promote the work the charity does.
- Must have experience working as Head of Fundraising/Fundraising Director.
- Must have experience working within private sector fundraising.
- Ideally have previous experience working within an international charity.
- Previously been responsible for generating over £1m income.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Excellent people leadership skills and be able to motivate and encourage individuals to succeed.
- Excellent relationships management abilities.
For more information about this excellent vacancy, please contact Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher to discuss further.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each application, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.