Gilbert Meher are partnered with a leading provider who are looking to recruit a new Head of Operations to oversee services in the Midlands.
Our client offers predominantly supported living care to adults with learning disabilities and have a fantastic reputation for delivering high quality, person centred care that meets the needs of their service users and allows them to live as independently as possible.
In the long term, the role will be responsible for driving the quality of care in the portfolio whilst maintaining the continued growth.
- Operational management and leadership of the portfolio of services organisation offers (supported living and residential care)
- Seek out opportunities for growth through a variety of methods
- Line management and development of management team, ensuring high standards of quality are met
- Ensure services remain compliant with internal quality standards and CQC regulations, scoring positively in inspections
- Financial management, ensuring budgets are stuck to and the charity is financially sound
- Experience in a senior operations position within the Learning Disabilities/Supported Living sector
- Strong track record of keeping quality within services high and receiving 'good' or 'outstanding ' ratings during CQC inspections
- Be able to demonstrate delivering growth (either organically or through acquisitions)
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience of managing a large budget (£10m+ ideally)
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please send your CV to Matthew Brown at Gilbert Meher or call for further details.