Gilbert Meher are proud to be partnered exclusively with a leading Scottish social care group who are looking to expand their senior management team following extensive success.
They are looking for an experienced Operations professional looking to head up the Operations team across Scotland, and take direct accountability for the quality of care offered to residents.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Taking responsibility for the Operations team and ensuring that standards are kept at the highest level across the group
- Hitting the ground running to evaluate the business and operations team and be able to stamp your own mark immediately
- Reporting directly into the CEO and Board to devise strategy and implement across the homes to drive up occupancy and reduce agency usage
- Ensuring that every decision you make puts resident care first
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A strong clinical background and history of looking after elderly residents
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of how best to improve quality of care through strategic decision making at the top
- The ability to handle pressure and challenges as well as a strong knowledge of the care home grading system
- The desire to positively affect the lives of residents and make sure that the highest standards are kept for everyone
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- The opportunity to wield real autonomy within a leading business and stamp your own mark within the senior team
- Career progression allowing you to develop your career as you guide the business through growth
- The support of the CEO and Board to implement your vision throughout the group
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
Our client is currently in the process of arranging interviews before the holiday break, so reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 457 3670 for a confidential discussion to avoid disappointment.