Gilbert Meher is supporting a care and education provider that are currently going through a restructure and transformation.
We are looking for a Head of People, to partner with the CEO and work closely with the executive leadership team to design, develop and deliver the people strategy for the group.
The Head of People will deliver the overall business strategy, culture development, growth and quality service plans.
The ideal candidate will have;
- significant experience in senior/HR people leadership roles working in multi-complex organisations.
- held HR leadership roles in large companies.
- demonstratable results delivered through leading edge and contemporary people focus.
- fellowship of the chartered institute of personnel and development.
- track record of delivering strategic initiatives that enhance business performance.
The role involves travel and being away from home, the head office base will be Gloucestershire.
For more information on the role, please submit your CV and we will contact you in relation to the position.
This is a permanent vacancy, starting as soon as possible.