We have partnered privately owned care home group to find a Head of Quality to join their business as part of the senior leadership year team.
- To provide effective and subject expert leadership to regional front line care & operational colleagues
- To advise senior management team on matters of care quality, dementia and nutrition, specifically future ways of working and government and regulatory agenda changes
- To lead on care quality and dementia service delivery within operations
- To work alongside Operations teams as part of the Operational Senior Leadership Team
- To work across Senior Management Team and in particular form strong links with Compliance directorate and senior team to provide expertise and challenge around Care Quality standards improvements
- Ensuring compliance with internal policy/ procedures and external regulatory requirements and legislation
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of leading multi-site / diverse team within the care sector in quality/compliance led role.
- Excellent working relationships with the CQC
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment
- A track record of leading change and maintaining/improving compliance.
- Experience of working in a commercial organisation with strong emphasis on customer values and colleague engagement.
- Qualified to degree level or with equivalent level of experience and an NVQ in Management
- Excellent knowledge of the Health & Social Act 2008 and Health & Social Care Act 2012 and relevant regulations, Nursing & Midwifery Council, Qualification Credit Framework and Health & Care Professions Council Standards
All initial enquires should be direct initially to Jonny Stewart on Jonny.Stewart@gilbertmeher.com
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher's unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enables us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both Client and Candidate.