We have partnered exclusively with a Private Equity firm to find a Head of Quality & Integration for one of their portfolio businesses, a start-up care home provider in the South East of England. The main purpose of the role is deliver on a number of projects to help integrate new acquisitions, whilst leading on the set up of the quality function.
- Supporting the CEO to provide clinical, quality and HR oversight to all services to consistently deliver best practice.
- Lead on the development of policies, auditing, reporting and trading.
- Introduce and implement electronic systems across the business, including care planning and medication
- Lead on the development of HR processes in relation to staff welfare, payroll and performance management.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a training and meeting facility at head office.
- Multi-site leadership experience focussing on quality & compliance with excellent knowledge of the CQC
- A robust understanding of how to deliver top quality care across a geographically dispersed portfolio of care services.
- Experience of delivering complex projects within a care setting.
- A proactive, ambitious individual who will thrive in working in a high growth environment.
- A good level of IT literacy with working knowledge of care planning and medication systems.
- Health and Social care experience is essential.
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher's unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enables us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both Client and Candidate.