Gilbert Meher are working with an exciting, early stage Life Sciences Company. Having recently completed development of their liquid-testing diagnostic platform, they are ready to drive commercial growth on a global basis, with a particular focus on European markets.
They are seeking a Head of Sales for Switzerland and Austria to pioneer the representation of this new platform in the Laboratory market. The successful individual will have a strong network of relationships with Swiss and Austrian-based Laboratories, and will be driven to join a start-up environment in a pivotal position.
The position will be remote based, with travel throughout the Austria and Switzerland.
- Developing business throughout the Laboratory Market, building awareness of the liquid-testing platform and long-lasting relationships.
- Drive sales through the implementation of sales and marketing tactics and materials to ensure the meeting of sales targets.
- Adopt a solutions-focussed sales approach, working with Executive Management to close business-critical deals.
- Effective use of CRM to ensure effective management of the territory throughout account, activity, pipeline management and forecasting.
- Working cross-functionally to ensure customer feedback aligns with long-term strategy.
- Manage and develop KOL relationships.
- Ultimately expand on an existing Business Pipeline within Switzerland and Austria, with scope for team-building in the future if desired.
- >5 years’ Business Development or Sales experience within the Laboratory space in Switzerland and Austria.
- Proven experience selling Life Sciences platforms, with spectrometry or microscopy preferred.
- Experienced in developing new customer relationships with a proven track-record in exceeding sales targets.
- Driven to join a start-up company – excels in an autonomous and dynamic approach to work.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Share this Job