Location: West London with regular travel
Industry: Health & Social Care
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection are working with a care home provider in the search of their next Head of HR. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate HR generalist with a proven track record of delivering all aspects of HR. They must be passionate and driven to deliver exceptional results with the ability to influence employees at all levels in the organisation.
The key role responsibilities are:
- Managing and developing all area of HR and Talent management including the development of strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Delivery of HR and Training and Development programmes whilst keeping up to date with changes in employment legislation.
- Form strong relationships with the management team to be able to support and coach on all leadership matters in a high-performance environment.
- Keeping the directors informed on how each division is operating and what is happening at all levels.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with all employees and external contracts through effective communication.
- Develop and implement HR plans.
- Monitor, measure and report HR issues, opportunities, development plans and achievements.
- Produce monthly HR reports for the Chief Operating Officer and Directors
- Complete relevant paperwork and manage workloads associated with the HR department.
- Advise on HR initiatives that would be beneficial and strengthen business results.
- Live the companies values and must always be positive, personable and well-presented.
- Must have a proven track record of delivering HR functions to a high standard.
- CIPD qualification or equivalent.
- Must be up to date on employment law.
- Experience originating and leading organisational strategic in HR.
- Experience developing HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance.
- Ability to compose and direct successful development and training programmes for all levels of staff.
- Successfully improve employee engagement by introducing new ideas.
- Ability to write creative and imaginative presentations to colleagues at all levels.
- Experience in talent management including succession planning and development.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Creative flair with enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts.
- A high level of commitment to succeed.
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher’s unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enables us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both Client and Candidate.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV at the bottom of this page. Alternatively, you can email Catherine directly: Catherine.Tyldsley@gilbertmeher.com