Gilbert Meher are proud to be working closely with a brilliantly-run, well-established company who provide care and education to children and young people with special education needs.
This organisation are now looking to appoint a Headteacher based in London. This outstanding specialist school provides education to students with SEMH, ASD and associated complex needs.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to run an outstanding school. In addition to joining a leading provider of specialist education. Furthermore, this role will offer multiple opportunities for career progression and development.
Key Responsibilities of the Headteacher:
- Management of the day-to-day running of the school.
- Management of the behaviour and welfare of students with special education needs.
- Provide professional, inspirational and motivational leadership throughout the school.
- Monitor and manage current performance. Whilst continuously improving the quality of teaching and learning across the school.
Essential Requirements of the Headteacher:
- QTS and NPQH is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of OFSTED and their inspection process.
- Experienced working the children with SEMH and ASD.
Finally, if you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.