Gilbert Meher are working on behalf of a premium national elderly care home provider to recruit a Home Manager for a modern, well-appointed nursing home in Liss.
This is a rare opportunity to join an outstanding elderly care provider leading a lovely home is in a semi-rural, affluent location. The service is a high-end purpose built building, with state of the art facilities to offer the most premium care for its residents.
Our client is a highly thought of provider that has a portfolio of homes that stretches across the UK, so operational and business support is fantastic. Also due to their scale, career development opportunities and progression are never too far away. They are offering a very lucrative benefits package including a salary ca £70k and discretionary 20% manager's bonus.
Benefits of the Role/ Company
- Opportunity to work for the leading luxury care providers
- Drive positive change for residents
- Salary £70,000 + discretionary 20% managers bonus
- Manage a luxury medium/large nursing home with state of the art facilities
- Great support from senior management
- Senior elderly care professional with 4+ years' experience managing nursing homes. RGN or RMN qualification is essential with experience in similar-sized organisations.
- It is essential to have a background in nursing services
- Strong commercial and business acumen and internal and external stakeholder management.
- Experience working within the private fee paying market.
- Experience of meeting standards provided by the Care Inspectorate and Local Authority.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam Horsfall at Gilbert Meher for a confidential chat.
0113 390 4306
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.